You work in the scientific research and innovation field and you are looking for collaboration opportunities? Wallonia-Brussels International and the Directorate General for Economy, Employment and Research (DGO6) of the Public Service of Wallonia (SPW) are organizing a mission in Manchester from May 13th to May 16th 2019 as part of EUREKA Global Innovation Summit.
The Global Innovation Summit will take place from May 14th to May 16th in Manchester. This international event will allow companies, research centres and innovation agencies to share their knowledge, extend their networks and collaborate with European partners. The key topics of this year’s summit are artificial intelligence, data sciences, silver economy, the mobility of the future and clean growth. The participants will have the opportunity to attend numerous conferences at the summit.
Apart from EUREKA’s official program, Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) and NCP-Wallonia have also created a specific programme to maximize the partnerships opportunities.
Finally, DGO6, along with VLAIO and Hub Brussels (TBC), will have a Belgian stand in order to promote Research and Development, Belgian participants and collaboration opportunities. This stand will also serve as a meeting point for Belgians.
Since 1985, EUREKA has been supporting more than 6800 projects and it was also at the core of numerous big achievements such as the mobile telephony technologies, high-speed internet or special effects in movies. The UK has taken the Chairmanship of EUREKA for 2018 and 2019.
- The WBI mission will begin on May 13th in the evening and end on May 16th in the afternoon.
- The event is free but you have to register on the official website.
- Technical questions about the EUREKA programme : Nicolas DELSAUX and Fabrice QUERTAIN
- Looking for partners? Pierre FIASSE and his team
- Logistical and financial aspects of the mission: Jessica MICLOTTE
- Local contact: Simon LAMBERT